Monday, March 28, 2016

2nd Half of Minecraft Birthday




   Oh no, there is more. That was just the start of his minecraft birthday. Pappi and Grammy were already there for the birthday party but later Aunt Felicia, Alex and Mira came over to have pizza and root beer floats. My kids are not normal, which I love and I think they got from the Dad (he he he) and so instead of a typical cake and ice cream for birthday, Ethan wanted root beer floats. I have to say that I didn't argue because I hate making cakes and root beer floats are good and easy to do. So to make it fun, I made ender dragon and creeper cups to put the root beer floats in. Then we bought powder doughnuts to have candles to blow (and because Addison doesn't like root beer floats) and we sang Happy Birthday to Ethan.

    After everyone had their fill of root beer floats and doughnuts, Ethan then opened his presents. He got an X-Box 360 from Pappi and Grammy. Dad and Mom got him Minecraft, Minecraft Story Mode, Terriria, and Sonic Genisis games for his X-box and Uncle Micheal's family got him race car x-box game. Ethan has been asking for an x-box before Christmas and since he still wanted it for his birthday and Addison was starting to play t.v. games, we decided it would be a good present and so far it has been lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment