Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Way of Babysitting

   Babysitter for hire! Babysitter for hire! I am in the business of babysitting and would love to babysit your kids. I love kids and can reassure you that they will behave and be well taken care of. Just the other day, I babysat my nephew and niece and here are some pictures of how I take care of them. If you need some time off, need to run errands or anything. Feel free to bring them by my place. It does not bother me to watch your kids. In fact, it's a breeze.

















      For those that don't know me well. I am 100% joking. While my husband was taking our dog to the bathroom, my nephew, Alex, climbed into his crate. He didn't stay in their long. I think he thought it was a little cramped and he probably feels bad now for the dog. Grammy and I were babysitting him and his sister and couldn't help but laugh in saying that this is our babysitting technique. Lock the kids in a dog crate. Isn't my nephew so cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment